Tuesday, February 23, 2010

The Brownie Pan on TV

You have all seen it. And yes I broke down yesterday and bought one! OOOF. My 4 year old Emery, loves every infomercial on TV. She always says during each commercial "can we get that?" The first thing I thought was I didn’t want all those pesky kids in my house grabbing those brownies. I used to say no, but after a million times of her arguing back "why not!?" I started saying "sure baby" thinking shed forget about it and avoid the fight with my 4 year old (pretty grown up stuff huh). Every time we would go to the store, she would remember like a wise old fox and say "Can we get it today?" That got tiring very quick.. So now we are the proud owners of the "Perfect Brownie". I’m going to store it next to my "slap chop, ove glove, HD glasses, clapper, flow bee and snuggie"

No comments:

Post a Comment