Monday, April 12, 2010

Back In the Saddle

So It’s been a while since I’ve posted to my blog. I just have been super busy with my kids spring break and then both my brothers visiting on their spring breaks.
Let me catch you up. I ended the 42 day a week early because of spring break. I knew that going to Disney land and being in San Diego for a week was going to be next to impossible to not have beer or 50. Plus we put on our usual Iron Chef challenge which requires me to taste everything in sight.
I asked my doctor if ending the week early was ok. (no problem) I had hit my goal weight which was 35 pounds down.
So its been 6 weeks since then and I only put back on 2 pounds which is the norm for the protocol. And I am now starting a new 21 day round to really get fit!
I threw out most of my old clothes and went and bought all new shorts and stuff for the summer! Nice to be at a size where they have cool clothes. The selection for big man shorts is really limited.

No comments:

Post a Comment