Sunday, February 21, 2010

Date night - my new obit

My son is old enough to watch reed now (1 year old). So after he went down we had our first date night in a while. Mo and I went to see Avatar in 3d. It was so cool. I think that I could watch people sitting on couches in 3d, because the technology is so amazing.
We heard a story that people were upset they couldn’t live on Pandora (which is the fantasy world in avatar). It is so funny. Who are these people? I read the obits every Sunday to see who has passed. I really try to figure out why young people die and such.. I know it sounds morbid.. One of the things that gets me is when they say the person has moved to another place. So, I told Mo that I wanted my obit to say I have gone to Pandora. Which in my mind is in the center of the earth. So when you read about my passing in 50 years, just know that I am in the center of the earth in a place called Pandora! (Yes mo and I laugh our asses off about this)

o yeah, date night was the highlight of my month. I soaked up every second of just being alone and holding hands with my lovely wife. She’s the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment