Monday, April 12, 2010

Clean Slate

Im am on day 5 of my new 21 day protocol. I haven’t done a weigh in because I did a huge load like you’re supposed to the first three days. I hadn’t done that before. I have to say that it has made a huge difference in my hunger, which has been zero. I am going to do some things the same and some things different on this round.
First, I am going to go by more of a caloric scale than the diet that was recommended 50 years ago. I still will keep my intake to 500 cals a day. But I’m definitely adding some new things like a string cheese, more turkey and lean lunch meats or sugar free something. I am not going to let this consume me as much as the last round.
Second, I think that I have a better grip on what to watch out for on this now. For instance, I am going to work out more this time. I am also going to get more sleep. I think sleep, or the lack of it is so huge on this diet. Also, that this is only 21 days is going to be a much less mental challenge for me.
I can’t wait to lose another 10 pounds. At my current weight 10 pounds is going to be awesome! Weigh in Friday; I let you know how it goes this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment